Smilefish Swim School
Teaching the kids of Douglas County to swim & love the water since 2009
Smilefish Swim School has made a small change. Russ will now be teaching all classes. Classes are offered Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday afternoon/evenings and Wednesday morning. Regular classes are still 4:1.
Our classes still meet once a week. This allows you to find a day & time that fits in your schedule. This will allow you to stay with it for as long as you like. We have kids that stay with us for several years (going from beginner to swim team) and we have kids that join us for on & off over the years for a few months at a time.
If you would like more information about Smilefish, Russ and our goals click on "Our Story" to the left.
Voted Best of the Best in Douglas County
Click here to find out why
* Group Class - Most of our classes are 4:1 group classes
* Semi-private Class - A semi-private is a class with a two kids with similar abilities
* 30 Minute Private - one on one for 1/2 an hour
* 30 Minute Split Private - typically divided between an older & a younger sibling
* Family Class - 3-4 siblings, neighbors, teammates in the same class...their abilities & ages may vary